I’ve been sick the past few days and it’s been brutal! One thing that’s evident, soup makes me incredibly happy. I went to this local market and picked up some Chicken and Pastini soup and it’s just amazing and making me feel better. That is all I have to update on.
I really want this thing, spotted it at a small shop in Providence it would make for a good coversation starter.
This time Thirstin cookin’ up some dessert for the heads Vanilla Wafer Pie
Two things I love in life… Food and hip-hop Action Bronson speaks my language.
Simplicity is the name of the game kids, and nothing gets simpler than this lil gem of a recipe after you prepare this chicken you can just serve or reserve a breast and some sauce for a sandwich. You’ll be pleased with this one and surely people will be asking for seconds.
Italian Honey Mustard Chicken
- 4-5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (you can also use spilt top chicken which is what I did in the pic)
- 2/3 c. Italian dressing (Your fav brand)
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bulb garlic (or less/more to your taste)
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Place Chicken in Baking Dish
- Season Chicken w/ salt
- Mix Italian dressing and seasoning and pour over chicken
- Put garlic cloves on the chicken
- take the mustard and sprinkle over top of chicken
- take honey and drizzle it over the chicken
- cover chicken with either dish cover or tin foil
- cook on 400 degrees for 1 hour or until your chicken has reached proper temp
- serve and enjoy